How it works?
1. CONNECT YOUR NTP ACCOUNT
Link your NTP to share your information with us.
2. OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Opening an account with us is free, no obligations. Once your account is set up, the integration makes it really easy to manage your account.
3. DRAWDOWN FUNDS AS AND WHEN NEEDED
Submit invoice(s) as and when you need them.
Is your business eligible?
If you’re waiting for a customer to pay you, we’ll help ease your cash flow.
- Limited or LLP company based in Singapore
- Sells services or products to other businesses
- Minimum annual turnover of SGD 250k
- Minimum of 6 months operating history
- Sells to at least to one large customer (e.g. public listed, blue-chip companies, MNCs)
Your questions answered
An integrated solution that allows you to draw down funds against outstanding invoices with a few clicks of a button.
A: We retrieve information to assist us with onboarding and draw down process. We do not share your data with any third party without your written consent.
A: To facilitate a simple draw down process with minimal manual intervention. This allows you to get on with your busy day.
A: Yes, you can integrate your NTP account to our platform at anytime.
No, you will only need to grant us access once.
No, you will be able to use our platform per normal. However, to enable NTP and InvoiceInterchange integration to simplify a drawdown process, you will need to simply connect to your NTP account and we will do the rest.
InvoiceInterchange is a flexible solution that lets you unlock cash flow fast by selling your invoices online.
- It's all online, so you can access financing when and where you want to. Just login with your PC, Mac or mobile.
- There are no restrictive security arrangements, no hidden fees or minimum charges.
- Business owners are given complete control unlike existing traditional sources of finance.
Contact us now at +65 6591 8895 to get started.
The NTP is a one-stop trade and logistics ecosystem which supports digitalisation efforts and connects players across the trade value chain - in Singapore and abroad. It aims to provide the foundation for Singapore to be a leading trade, supply chain and trade financing hub. Designed as an open digital platform, it enables service providers to develop new applications and foster innovation within the trade ecosystem.
Find out more NTP.