InvoiceInterchange would like to invite you to attend a educational seminar to help businesses manage late payments.
About the Seminar – 5 Positive Steps For Managing Late Payments
This seminar aims to educate the businesses with the knowledge of Working capital management – managing late payments. With the knowledge gained, businesses will be able to better maintain their business fund. In 2015, more than half of invoices in Singapore were not paid on time. A quarter of these invoices were still outstanding 30 days past due date. This late payment issue has put a large strain on many businesses working capital and cash flow which limits their ability to grow. Hence, it is important for SMEs to be fully prepared on how best to manage the situation.
The session will provide an insight on:
1. Understand the status of late payment in APAC and Singapore.
2. Discover the reasons why your customers are stretching payment terms.
3. Understand the impact of late payment on your business cash flow, including hidden costs of credit terms.
4. Learn how to negotiate payment terms and manage late payment.
5. Learn best practices to increase the chances of your invoice getting paid on time.
2.30pm Introduction of SME Centre @ Northwest & Financial Management Toolkit
3.00pm Vendors@Gov Mobile Application 3.15pm 5 Positive Steps For Managing Late Payments
4.15pm Networking & Refreshment
4.30pm End of Seminar
Date: 24 November 2016
Time: 2.00pm – 4.30pm
Venue: North West CDC, 900 South Woodlands Drive, Woodlands Civic Centre, #06-01 Singapore 730900
Terms and Conditions
1. The event is subject to change and all final decisions are at the sole discretion of the organiser.
2. The organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or deny access to any company or individual.
3. All registration will be given on first-come-first-serve basis.
4. Prior registration is strongly encouraged as walk-in on the event day may not be entertained.